20th March 2018
Builder Liaison / Customer Service
Due to continued growth, we require an experienced and knowledgeable person to fill the above position.
Previous Plumbing knowledge and Building Industry experience is required.
Builder Liaison Role
- Liaise with
- Builders and Trades to arrange deliveries and collections
- Builders regarding delays/problems with deliveries
- Suppliers to verify delivery dates of products into our warehouse
- Warehouse staff to organise timely deliveries
- Sales consultants as required
- Entering Builder Quotations and order entry
- Arrange after sales service e.g. warranty claims
- Problem solving and complaint resolution
Attributes and Qualities needed
- Computer Skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Well organised
- Positive attitude
Routleys offer excellent working conditions within our modern premises together with a very competitive salary.
Please submit your application and details to firstname.lastname@example.org